The Auditor handles the vendor review and vendor completed aspects of closing out work orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing all Job Notes & Vendor Invoices to fully Audit Work Orders
- Carrying Vendor Visit Tabs to Vendor Invoices.
- Checking all Double Systems (where applicable & ready for billing)
- Emailing Vendors for Corrections when Revised Invoices are needed.
- Contact Client Managers regarding Billing Notes, Questions, etc.
- Alert Coordinators on Errors that need to be fixed by coordinators.
- Enter Final Template for Billing
- Calling Vendor Requesting Revised Invoices – NEED REVISED view
- Attend & Participate in Team Meetings
- Participate in Company Trainings & Events
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.