The Dispatch Coordinator is responsible for communicating with managers, clients and vendors, effectively fix accounting issues and help coworkers with follow ups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate Effectively with Vendors, Managers and Clients
- Keep Emails Organized
- Cover Weekend Shift When Required
- Negotiating Pricing with Vendors
- Sourcing New Vendors
- IVR Check In/Out, Update Double Systems & ETA’s When required
- Answer Phones and Group Line
- Complete Quarterly/Annual Self Evaluations
- Help Co-Workers with Follow Ups (as needed)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.